samedi 14 novembre 2009

Pimp my cuckoo!

I've always wanted to have a colorful cuckoo clock because I love kitsch, and I love colors. Cuckoo clocks are just seating next to the King in the Kitsch Kingdom (on the other side, you'll find the garden gnome)

Well, I guess someone heard my prayers because I've found an homeless broken one in the street some blessed day this summer in Paris. We've instantly fallen in love and I've brought it home to take good care of it and give it the colors it needed. It used to be dull and predictable wood brown.

Here you can see my happy flatmate:








Happy flatmate posing in the forest.





















To anyone out there with a good network, I am now looking for a fellow garden gnome and porcelain dog to join the family...











2 commentaires: